Before we move towards the installation section there is a most asked question throughout the internet that is, Is BeeTV legal? The answer is simple yes, BeeTV is completely legal to use because it doesn’t offer anything on its own. Instead, it works like a Google that search links from different websites throughout the internet and provide it at one place.
But the problem with this app is the link that it provides might be illegal as we don’t know the source. In this way streaming from such links could be illegal as you may end up streaming copyrighted or pirated content. This is the reason why BeeTV is not available on the Amazon App Store but rather it is used to be sideloaded to install it.
Although the best practice for such an application is to use a VPN service that is used to hide your IP address. Instead of just hiding a VPN is very helpful for all Firestick users as it allows them to watch Geo-Restricted apps like Netflix. This can be used to avoid ISP throttling because your Internet provider checks your usage and if you are using it a lot they may slow your internet bandwidth.
To enable apps from Unknown Source you need to follow the steps given below:
- Press and hold the Home button for a few seconds and select Settings from the next screen.
- Now move forward and then open My Fire TV.
- From there scroll down and go to Developer Options.
- After this hover to Apps from Unknown Source and press the Select button.
- A warning message will pop there just ignore it and select Turn on